Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Invitation from Zina

Former reporter  Zina Vishnevsky at
zina@zinahouse.com sends this message:
Hi Rosie and all you retirees!

I spend most of my time in Mexico on my favorite Island where I own a house and
two rental apartments in the same compound. I also keep a little eye on
my Akron landlords' rental units. Very little. That's the way they want it.
With the cheap air fares available for Cancun much of the time, I thought
some of you might enjoy a visit. After landing, it's a shuttle to the ferry
and after 12 minutes on the ferry, you are on this beautiful little island.
That you can check out at www.myisla.com You can check out my property at
www.zinahouse.com

And I blog on www.islatravelers.com

If possible, I'd like to blog on the retirees site too!

I miss you all bunches!
Zina

No comments: